His Ukrainian namesake lives a very humble normal life. Cooking and prepping lunch for kids, walking the dog, sitting in boring meetings, participating in local politics you name it . He does them all.
In a recent local mayoral race this Sith Lord came 15th among the 42 candidates. An online petition to appoint him prime minister later gained more than 25,000 signatures.
His popularity is probably less a result of any significant support for the Dark Side among average Ukrainians than a sign of public frustration with the political status quo amid economic crisis and a violent separatist conflict.
- Like everyone else his day starts with blow drying and prepping for work. Do I look pretty he
2. Then brushing those shiny pearlies with his favorite gum flavored tooth paste. Sith lord can’t have bad breath right ?
3. Somedays a quick warm shower. You might ask why dry your hair before shower. Well he is the Sith lord, he can do what ever the f**k he wants .
4. A quikc shave to bring all that together. After all he is a mans man.
6. Walk the dog quickly , otherwise he will ruin the carpet. A good morning walk help this dark lord clean his mind.
7. Make some friends at the park
8. Did we say he loves his horses. He is pretty romantic about it. “Dark Knight”
9. Irons his own cloak.
10. Makes breakfast .
11. Takes public transportation to work.
12. Embraces civic duty. So should you.
13. Morning strategy meeting. Why can’t these guys do what I ask them to do? Stop talking listen to me now.
14. Quick lunch break. Wish they had instacart or munchery here. Hate shopping .
15. More meetings, guess these guys are planning to unionize . Can’t let that happen.
16. Nice stroll back home. Enjoying the evening sun.
17. Fine tuning his craft of mano o mano warfare
18. Catching up on the news for the day. Damn don’t I look great on TV ?
19. maid missed a stop . Why do I have to do everything around here.
20. Some needlework helps his relax
21. Little bit of reading before bed.
22. Good night. It’s time to go to bed. Sleep tight don’t let the death start destroy you .