It’s starting to appear more like Christmas…
…but wait! It doesn’t appear so for these folks. Their happy holiday Pinterest expertise witnessed so awful flops that their adornments appeared more fitting for Halloween. At any rate, the cookies and foodstuff would still be appetizing?
1. Doesn’t it seem more like a Halloween candle?
2. Rudolph normally doesn’t look that frightened, does he?
3. Oh my Gosh, what a cute circa-peppermint-bowl!
What is SHOULD look like :v.s: What it ACTUALLY looks like #pinterestfail A photo posted by Caelan (@kk0963) on Nov 22, 2015 at 8:17pm PST
4. Not a problem, not everyone owns fully curved cotton balls.
5. Assassinated in the oven.
6. Hola, you crafted a mammoth.
When Pinterest ideas don’t turn out like they are suppose to. #keeptrying #pinterestfails A photo posted by JB Millworks (@jbmillworks2014) on May 13, 2015 at 8:00am PDT
7. No, no! They aren’t cute Santas. They are evil gofers for Halloween.
8. It would be adorable… if you had shaped it like a tree.
I tried to make a Christmas tree of lights that I saw on Pinterest. #ChristmasFail #PinterestFail #HolidayFail #Fail #NailedIt #Lights #Tree #Christmas #ChristmasSpirit #Holiday #EpicFail #Holidays 😁😂😅 A photo posted by Kari Casey (@ladykarrion) on Nov 30, 2015 at 12:14pm PST
9. Some people would eat them anyhow.
10. …Don’t tell anyone that you made this one.
11. Now hold the evil Elf guilty for this one. He did this.
Our Elf on a Shelf Nailed It! #christmas #cupcake #nailedit #pinterestfail #epicfail A photo posted by Trevor Goodwin (@trevorgoodwin00) on Dec 17, 2013 at 9:50am PST
12. Look at the scary snow comrades!
13. Now the idea is to not allow your children overdo their loved emblems.
This #pinterestfail kept the girls busy for 2+ hours, so maybe it counts as a win? #aprojectonlyagrandmacouldlove A photo posted by Laura (@laurachristine84) on Nov 29, 2015 at 6:00am PST
14. These cupcakes have been wounded.
15. Albeit it’s a flop, yet it looks fairly remarkable.
Just for you @tinlizzynj #nailedit #pinterestfail A photo posted by Layla (@laylakel) on Dec 3, 2014 at 10:36am PST
16. No matter what you think, that chevron mug still looks cute.
17. I’m pretty sure that this idea never really works.
18. If you are not an expert pastry chef, never attempt decorating your cookies like this.
19. They have nailed it.
20. Now this seems like a real Christmas Pinterest triumph.
21. “Be endearingly celebratory? No, that’s tolerable.”
The next time you want to impress your Pinterest followers with your Chirstmas creations, just visit a department store and buy the ornaments there. At least they’d appear decent.