People often take coffee grinders for granted in the delusion that it is only the coffee beans and the brewing machines that really matter. Having a good quality grinder at home can keep away stalling and extract your coffee’s unique qualities every time you brew. However, with so many expensive and inexpensive options available on the market, finding the right coffee grinder can be a daunting task. So, where do you start?
Let’s have a look at the top 5 best selling coffee grinders based on user experiences.
1. Krups F203 Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder
The Krups F203 Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder is a simple, affordable and high quality coffee grinder. This black, oval shaped coffee grinder boasts a powerful motor in addition to stainless steel blades to ensure fast and even grinding. The good news is that you can even grid spices, grains and nuts with this small coffee grinder.
• Solid and robust construction
• Portable and stylish
• Multipurpose and great on performance
• Many users complained that ground coffee overflows the unit grinder when the top is removed
• Difficult to clean
• Small capacity
• Not for espresso
The Quiseen One-Touch Electric Coffee Grinder is perfect for grinding coffee beans, grains, nuts, spices and espresso, thanks to the high quality stainless steel blades and the powerful motor. Loaded with features like one touch function, graspable surface, safety lock and stylish and compact design, this sleek black coffee grinder can be a great asset for the coffee enthusiast.
• Transparent lid and graspable surface
• Versatility and durability
• Sleek and stylish design
• You have to hold the button down while it grinds
• Uniformity of the grind is not impressive; you have to regulate the thickness by sight
• Taking the coffee out is not so easy and cleaning is difficult
Boasting a 160-Watt motor and a powerful blade, the KitchenAid BCG111OB Onyx Black 12-Cup Blade Coffee Grinder is a reliable coffee grinder that can grind your coffee beans fast and with little noise. Even better, the vessel has capacity marks imprinted on the inner side that can precisely show the brew volume.
• Heavy-duty, stainless steel blade
• Easy to clean
• Measurement marks imprinted inside the bowl
• Highly durable
• You have to hold down the cover while it grinds
• Some people say it is not great on consistency
• You can’t grind spices with this grinder
4. Proctor Silex E160BY Fresh Grind Coffee Grinder
This powerful grinder features a unique design, automatic safety controls, exclusive inner string wrap, and stainless steel blades. It is easy to operate and clean. Besides grinding coffee, you can grind herbs, spices and nuts with the white colored Proctor Silex E160BY Fresh Grind Coffee Grinder.
• Small and light
• Easy to clean
• Multipurpose and easy to operate
• Robust construction and immaculate design
• Your have to shake the grinder to get a fine grind, especially in case of espresso
• It may not completely grind some coffee beans
• The bowl is small
5. MIRA Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder
Featuring stainless steel blades and a detachable cup, this coffee grinder can grind about 80ml of coffee at a time. It comes loaded with a 200-Watt motor, see-through lid and sizeable cord storage. You can even remove the stainless steel collection bowl to easily clean the grinder or pour the brew.
• Durable, sharp and reliable stainless steel blades
• Easy to store, carry and clean
• The steel compartment prevents aromas and flavors
• Beautiful design
• Many users reported that the motor burned up within a month
• The grinder can get hot if you grind for longer